« Previous | Next»

29.07.08

Gay Pride: Death of a Hamster

Posted in General | 15:09

Gay Parades.

W T F.

You get gays and then you get gays. The former being the kind that wouldn't attend a gay parade. Yet you see these gay parades on the TV or hear about them or watch Borat. There you witness the latter...

Gay Parade attendees seem to me like nothing more than people with unhealthy sex addictions - so much so that they would happily parade around naked or semi naked or even engage in sexual relations with the same gender without any inclination towards the same sex, the only true motivator being the satisfy their sexual desire.

I may very well be wrong and I invite gay persons to show me the error of my ways to put my mind at ease, but all you hear through various sources about homosexual life is half-naked parades and strange and often disturbing fetishes (a hamster is a living creature too, it has no place in your anus!)

I'm not saying strange fetishes don't exist in hetreosexual sex (and I condem some of those fetishes too) but homosexual fetishes seem to be more extravagant, greater in number and akin to sadist pleasure - I mean come on! A hamster!? 

*Varsity Kid is no way homophobic nor does he condone hate against homosexuals, only that he questions some of the practices of homosexuals - in fact to use the old alibi, he even has homosexual and bisexual friends*

*Warning: Interesting Gay Fun Pleasurable Disturbing Picture Below*

13 Comments | "Gay Pride: Death of a Hamster" »

1. George :

29/07/2008, at 16:50 [ Reply ]

hey! no fair! i blogged first!

2. Greg Comments :

31/07/2008, at 00:17 [ Reply ]

Well, Fred, looking at recent trends I'd say that its not surprising more than one person is blogging about this.

sQ got the dear REL1012S students on gender now then?

On topic: Save the hamsters!

Although yes, it is truly disgusting what some people do.

But i think it needs to be noted (from an ethical point of view) that many of the 'fetishes' that are branded as Gay occur in heterosexual relationships too. So where exactly do you draw the line?

I suppose the death of living creatures is a good place to draw the first line.

3. Varsity Kid :

31/07/2008, at 10:02 [ Reply ]

I'm afraid you're being terribly vague.

many of the fetishes branded as gay are hetereo sexual aswell?
    Well lets just put it out there: Anal and oral sex is about the only mutually shared 'activity' between homosexual and hetereosexual relationships.

So I maintain that there are exclusively gay fetishes and that they are exclusively disturbing.

4. George :

31/07/2008, at 10:16 [ Reply ]

Amen

5. Laila Steines :

26/03/2012, at 05:57 [ Reply ]

Authoria engineers software southwest landscape design solutions are getting into the ultimate lightweight. Featuring ecards for rome ideas. Standard stroller mint at the prism.

6. Kunst :

08/04/2012, at 01:05 [ Reply ]

Ich habe diese Seite meinen Bookmarks hinzugefügt - gut und exakt geschildert - spitzen. Weiter so - ich möchte vielmehr davon lesen!

7. Dog Care :

19/04/2012, at 16:23 [ Reply ]

SHAKIRA NO ME CONVENCIO ESTA VEZ, ESTA CANCION ME ENCANTA MAZOQUISMO, PASION, AMOR, ORGULLO, TRISTEZA, DEVOCION, PERO ME GUSTA MAS CUANDO LA CANTA SOLO, HASTA ME SIMPATIZO MUCHO MAS CUANDO LA CANTO CON SHACHA SOKOL,

Add comment

Add comment
 authimage