We are happy to accept unsolicited posts. In order to be published, a blog post will need to:
- be written in good English, with a clear and concise structure
- should have sound academic arguments
- have relevance to a current issue in International Law
- comply with our style guidelines (see below)
- comply with copyright and plagarism guidelines by the University of Cape Town
- Author: So that our readers can get a short impression of the author of the blog post, we require the author to submit a short biography (3-4 sentences).
- Length: A blog post should be around 800 to 1500 words long. If you have a contribution that is significantly longer than 1500 words, we will consider to publish such a post in a series of posts.
- Headings: In order to enhance the reading experience we ask you to include headings and subheadings in your post.
- Footnotes and citations: Given the fact that our blog is only internet-based, we do not require you to use footnotes or citations in your blog post. We rather encourage you to include hyperlinks to online sources or other blog posts.
We are open to contributions from any student, practitioner or academic from any related field.
To submit a blog post for publication, please send an email to: email@example.com.
We will respond with our feedback within a couple of days.