Ericsson is offering bursaries to Engineers looking to study their Masters of Engineering (MEng) specializing in Telecommunication at the University of Cape Town in 2016. The MEng (Telecom) program offers a selection of courses that span across broad fundamental concepts that find application in a wide range of disciplines.
The approach enables students to be agile in response to new knowledge and novel developments. The program offers various benefits such as:
- • Allowing students to be pioneers of the Ericsson Technical Certification Program
- (ETCP) in RSSA.
- • Offering students exposure to virtual and onsite practical labs through structured
- learning programs and mentoring by senior experts from across the globe.
- • Enhance student employability within telecommunications through the globally
- recognized ETCP.
- • Access to the Ericsson Learning Academy.
- • Possible internship with Ericsson upon completion of program.
The MEng (Telecom) program is ideal for students with a passion for telecommunications or who seek a strong research base for a PhD. The program is based on block release thus making it suitable for the working engineer. The bursaries are open on merit to any registered student on the MEng (Telecom) Programme.